Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

None of my pass words are accepted. MacOS High Sierra. I am…

Customer Question
None of my pass...

None of my pass words are accepted

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacOS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am just now trying to purchase Apple TV to buy time to watch movies

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple TV on iMac--Mac OS High Sierra, Version 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

None of the passwords that I am using work and I am trying to find out how to make a new password, or if I do have the correct Pass word, how do I find it?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Where are you passwords not accepted?

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!