Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Where is Settings on my Apple computer? I want to change my…

Customer Question
Where is Settings on...

Where is Settings on my Apple computer? I want to change my Apple ID.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all. Just how to change my Apple ID and password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.