Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to reset my password without a secure phone.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my password ***** a secure phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About four months ago I think, not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, i'm trying to setup areplacement phone and I cant get pass the secure phone# ***** don't recognize the # the have on file ending 48

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I've been trying to resolve this problem for 3 days. i'm stuck

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.