Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an MacBook Air Serial #co212v29drvc. Sometimes it…

Customer Question
I have an MacBook...

I have an MacBook Air Serial #co212v29drvc. Sometimes it says "Cannot connect to server" I have to turn it off and restart it. I cannot get to my credit card acoounts or ban statement.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your MacBook Air?

I would prefer to make an appointment with the genius bar

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

About 1 hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The computer is slow and is about 15 years old.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you know what server it is referencing? iTunes? Mail?

Justin sorry.
I had to leave yesterday before I could complete talking with you The server I ad been using was firefox but i also tried safari. I would like for you to take over my computer as I have no patience with this.
Are you still working on this?