Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get my iPad dock to stay centred at the bottom of my…

Customer Question
I can’t get my...

I can’t get my iPad dock to stay centred at the bottom of my screen. When I rotate the device the dock is not at the bottom and not entirely visible

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS IS THE LATEST AVAILABLE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dock? What have you tried so far?

Haven’tried Much, I’m not too tech savvy. It,s been going on for at least a month.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is there a way you can send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?