Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iphone 5c and the battery will not hold a charge?

Customer Question
I have an iphone...

I have an iphone 5c and the battery will not hold a charge? Am i entitled to a new battery for 29.99?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This has been a problem for at least a month and I had it checked by ATT&T and was told it was the battery?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I'm good!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

The battery replacement is only on iOS devices from iPhone 6 on. Yours is not a part of this replacement.