Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got new iPhone, and I have to enter my Apple ID and…

Customer Question
I just got new...

I just got new iPhone, and I have to enter my Apple ID and password ***** order to add/access the apps I want to put on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I really don't remember is my Apple ID my email address?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No,because it said that it erases everything so I got out of the app

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is my Apple ID my email address

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.