Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was charged $8.99 on my Visa card on Jan 2, 2018 I have no…

Customer Question
I was charged $8.99...

I was charged $8.99 on my Visa card on Jan 2, 2018 I have no idea what that's for. I have had a new Visa card for some 7 months and have not updated my account to reflect the new number?????

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Jeeez! I'm 71 I have an I phone and an Apple I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My I pad is at home. I can go on ITunes in an hour. My question is what is the charge for

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Would you like help getting in touch with Apple?