Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We are paying $.99 per month for I tunes on phone number…

Customer Question
We are paying $.99...

We are paying $.99 per month for I tunes on phone number(###) ###-#### This charge is on Visa Card 4100 3900 6972 0197. We plan to cancel this card and want to transfer the charge to our Master Card 5466 1602 8647 4331. Can you help me with this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 6. My wife is using it right now. where is it listed on one phone?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Wife has called Steve at 85807, Case 100384242975, Steve is never there. We just want the billing changed. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just change billing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Would you like help getting in touch with Apple?