Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I signed up for the free trail on iTunes, and I was able to…

Customer Question
I signed up for...

I signed up for the free trail on iTunes, and I was able to cancel my membership before it was over. I noticed, however, that iTunes still took my money. Can I get a refund?

Technician's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

I just sent an email right now. Thank you so much!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I haven't recently. I deleted the app from my phone a while ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I just downloaded music at the time. I went to my settings to look at my Apple ID and went to the Subscriptions tap and canceled my membership there I believe.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried disconnect my debit card information from my iTunes, hoping it would do something but that didn't work since they already took my money.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Would you like help contacting Apple to get a refund?