Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is diabled and I can’t get it to connect to iTunes…

Customer Question
My phone is diabled...

My phone is diabled and I can’t get it to connect to iTunes it is giving me an error message

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

The latest version....I think 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

About 10 mins ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need my phone to work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you have a computer you can plug it into?