Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its my phone. It cuts out and misbehaves. How do I tell if…

Customer Question
Its my phone. It...

Its my phone. It cuts out and misbehaves. How do I tell if it is one of the 6s apple phones that has been recalled?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 6s. I don't know for os.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Restart ignore and charge the battery

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

how can i determine if my Iphone needs the new battery on a 6s recall.

This app will do the trick.

LINK

Have I answered your question adequately?