Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get the computer to accept my password for apple.

Customer Question
I can't get the...

I can't get the computer to accept my password ***** apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad I don't know what operating system means

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since I arrived at my condo in California. Suddenly it needs my Apple ID and won't take the one I have always used

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What does it need to know?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.