Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have the circle with the line when trying to start my Mac. I…

Customer Question
Have the circle with...

Have the circle with the line when trying to start my Mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I think it is on Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

(I'm on our other laptop right now so can't tell for certain)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes,,,,,is there a charge for this and how much if so?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

It means your computer has some form of corruption that it could not resolve on startup. Does that answer your question?

Mike, Mac Medic