Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a kindle phone that once was connected to my Lap Top…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle phone that once was connected to my Lap Top but no longer. I go into Launch Pad on my Mac Book Pro and it is not there.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your MacBook Pro?

I don't know. How do I find it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

About a week ago.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I would like Secure Remote Assistance

Sure thing! Select the option for secure remote assistance and we can continue.