Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password is not being accepted by Apple on my IPad. I…

Customer Question
My password ***** *****...

My password ***** ***** being accepted by Apple on my IPad. I need to reset my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I need my Apple ID account unlocked.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I can't get in my IPAD to do this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just got a new password ***** Century Link and am being told it is wrong. I am sick of all this mixup.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.