Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iphone 5 says my storage is almost full. It won't let me…

Customer Question
iphone 5 says my...

iphone 5 says my storage is almost full. It won't let me take pictures. How can I move my current pictures to icloud. It is not doing it automatically.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I think it is 10, let me check.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

10.3.3

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Please check the following for me:

1. Open the "Settings" app
  2. Tap on your account name
  3. Tap on iCloud
  4. Tap on Photos
  5. Verify that iCloud Photo Library is enabled
  6. Is "Optimize iPhone Storage" checked?
to all

How much of your iCloud storage is used?