Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to reset Apple password on all iPad,laptop. Months ago…

Customer Question
Need to reset Apple...

Need to reset Apple password ***** all iPad,laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Months ago I forgot it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What is that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Trouble with connecting to iCloud on my laptop

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.