Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my password to my phone to turn it on. When…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ***** my phone to turn it on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I got it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I did not know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I can't use my phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Passcode or Apple ID and Password?