Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am abut to buy a used I Phone 7 and want to kwon can I…

Customer Question
I am abut to...

I am abut to buy a used I Phone 7 and want to kwon can I retrieve the deleted messages and numbers its my girlfriends phone I am giving her the sims card and buying her anI PhoneX

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have the phone number only

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just want to know if her old texts can be retrived I haven't tried nothing yet we have not made the deal yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I get the old texts back?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

No you cannot. Does that answer your question?