Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple pass word is not working. Mac iPhone iPad. The past…

Customer Question
My apple pass word...

My apple pass word is not working

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac iPhone iPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

The past few weeks I tried yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need a new pass word and I need to find out why I can not receive my email on my iPhone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you mean:

1. You forgot the PIN and you cannot actually enter/use the iPad and you are locked out.
    or
  2. You can use the iPad, but cannot install or purchase anything because you forgot your Apple ID Password.
Forgot password ***** I can not get email on my I phone they said 5 dollars and they took 40 I do not and not going to pay 40dollars
I do not want the service