Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to make an appointment with a genius at the Apple…

Customer Question
I want to make...

I want to make an appointment with a genius at the Apple store in Mayfair Wi for Thursday Jan 11 at 7:00 PM

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

The past 2 months the system is running. Dry slow and I want to know how to delete movies, books etc

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris