Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My new iPhne7 is locked.I failed to take note of the number…

Customer Question
My new iPhne7 is...

My new iPhne7 is locked.I failed to take note of the number for setting up my fingerprint password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure - within the month

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I brought my older iPhone to Verizon, its contents were transferred to the new phone. Can someone an apple store expert tech recover them and put them back in their original location in the older phone ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you know the pass code?