Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My se power button will no work right. I have a iphone se.

Customer Question
My se power button...

My se power button will no work right

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a iphone se

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For last two days have tired nothing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

How long have you had the phone?