Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having a problem changing a note that I have inserted if…

Customer Question
I'm having a problem...

I'm having a problem changing a note that I have inserted if I have made a mistake; HELP!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just recently

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Figured it out! Thanks anyway. Will contact you if I need additional assistance. Thank you for your speedy response.

For sure! Let me know if you need anything else!