Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have purchased an album and then removed it from my I

Customer Question
I have purchased an...

I have purchased an album and then removed it from my I phone and now can not reload it, how do I reload it>

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Checking now

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What are you connecting me to?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

You can do this buy finding it in the iTunes store. It should be able to be downloaded for free.