Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I pushed "install" and now I have a screen which wants a…

Customer Question
I pushed "install" and...

I pushed "install" and now I have a screen which wants a "pass code". I don't know what the pass code is?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Oh, Iphone 6S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried my apple id I tried something I wrote down as Apple verification, but it just shakes its head.?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not very good at this

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

PS: Please ignore any "securely connect" offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

Could you let me know what's your Apple ID/email address?