Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to cancel some itunes subscriptions on my moms credit…

Customer Question
I need to cancel...

I need to cancel some itunes subscriptions on my moms credit card

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Im not sure its all my moms account she has two monthly charges going to her credit card that we want to cancel

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

We logged on to her apple ID but cant find where the charges come from

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

We just need to find out what the charges are and how to cancel them thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your itunes. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What are you using to log into her account?

Phone, ipad, tablet, mac or windows computer?