Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot get Apple Password of IPad messages. Two Apple ids…

Customer Question
Cannot get Apple Password...

Cannot get Apple Password ***** IPad messages. Two Apple ids involved . One ***@******.*** ***@******.***. iPhone***@******.***. Password ***** no problems sending and receiving messages on iPhone!. iPad***@******.*** password ***** found. Cannot receive or send messages in this account. Why can both devices have same I'd and password?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS 9.35

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Some time. Have r

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried everything but I am 89 years old and stupid as dirt about devices. Have had no problem send and receiving on iPhone so use it but would like to be able to use iPad.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Your request for remote assistance failed payment.

American Express approved payment

Try again