Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot connect my headset with my Iphone 7. Where could I…

Customer Question
I cannot connect my...

I cannot connect my headset with my Iphone 7. Where could I get instructions to make it possible Alain

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

DO I have to got trough I tunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Of what ? of my I phone or of my headset?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What is the make and model of the headset?