Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a mess. Bought a new iPad yesterday. Trying to get it…

Customer Question
I have a mess...

I have a mess. Bought a new iPad yesterday. Trying to get it set up. I the meantime my iPhone 7 doing something it’s done before. The screen gets partially covered with this light gray color and no controls that this covers will work. Therefore when I got to the point of setting up

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone 7 (pressing and holding the On/Off button and the Volume Down key)?

I did. It won’t even turn off. Also when I turn the phone horizontal the gray film covering the screen goes away

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

P

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, is the issue the iPhone or the iPad wont set up?

Please let me know