Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can you remotely shut down an iPads digitizer that

Customer Question
controls the touch sensor used...
How can you remotely shut down an iPads digitizer that controls the touch sensor used to work the I pad ??
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

There is not a way to shut down an iPad remotely, does that answer your question?