Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When i press the power buttom it makes a noice like its

Customer Question
Second opinion] hi. when...

Second opinion] hi. when i press the power buttom it makes a noice like its tu8rning on and shuts off

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a mac book pro w 13 in screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

A few days....other than keep trying it or control atl delete thats about it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No no thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Have you tried and SMC reset?

I want a refund thank u

Sure thing!