Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone was updated during the night and I don't know my…

Customer Question
My iphone was updated...

My iphone was updated during the night and I don't know my password ***** understand had to get it/

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've been getting a message for a few days and tried to enter password ***** no success. Then this morning the screen said that Update Completed enter AppleID password. I followed instructions as far as I could without sucess

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which model iPhone you are having the issue with?

Please let me know

Thank you