Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to backup my MAC to the Icloud and have

Customer Question
Hi My name is*****...

Hi My name is***** am trying to backup my MAC to the Icloud and have forgotten my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember My phone says it is backing it up

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes it gave me a code and said go to apple.com/recover and that takes me back to the beginning

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

Typed in every passcode I have an none work

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Did this help?

Mike, Mac Medic