Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to know why i am being charge $105.99 for apple i…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know why i am being charge $105.99 for apple i tunes when I never signed up for anything

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an ipad and i am old and do not understand the other stuff

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have had the ipad for years and this is the first time this has happened

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

If you just received an email that claims you spent $105.99 on itunes and you know you did not then it is a scam and it is not from apple just trying to bait you into clicking a link in the email or calling a number to scam you further. There has been a lot of emails like this going around lately. If you do not see the money missing from your bank or credit cards you can just delete the email as it is a scam. Now if you do see the money missing from your bank account You need to go through the instructions on this page:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Make sure you go through all 6 steps on the page I linked you which will resolve the issue. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

i did not receive an email just a charge on my credit card

In that case

You need to go through the instructions on this page:

Make sure you go through all 6 steps on the page

are you kidding, now you want another $39.00, this is just getting crazy

Disregard the remote service offer it is automated and sent by the site not me.

I want to know why I was charged

I cannot tell you, I do not know. All I can do is tell you how to find out what you were charged for. You understand that this is not apple right?

what do you mean it is not apple. i typed in appleitunes.com
now i just lost more money, just great

Sounds like you just did a google search and clicked a link here. This website is called justanswer.com and allows you to pay for advice from verified professionals who can fix or guide you to a resolution of your issue. You haven't lost any money, it is all guaranteed. If you came here in error let me know.