Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to have my scrable that is on my iphone

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to have my scrable that is on my iphone transfered to my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I can put the game on but can not transfer the players that i already have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have words with friends #4 and have the same problem

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: 1SamuelWhite,
 replied 6 months ago
1SamuelWhite

Do you have the same itunes account on both devices?

Good do I get my money back if you can not do the job
thank you, ***** ***** this service be done at all
Mac Support Specialist: 1SamuelWhite,
 replied 6 months ago

I do not do the remote login support but will be glad to help via chat since it has expired.

can you help we and also my ios is 11.2.2. hope that helps
Mac Support Specialist: 1SamuelWhite,
 replied 6 months ago

The best way to do this is to go on your phone and back up your data to the icloud. Then reset the iPad to factory setting. As you set up the iphone select the restore from iCloud option to bring over the iphones saved information.

Will you do it for me I paid
Is that a yes
Mac Support Specialist: 1SamuelWhite,
 replied 6 months ago

I can not log into a device to reset nor restore it. It is offline for both processes.

Mac Support Specialist: 1SamuelWhite,
 replied 6 months ago

To reset go to settings/general/reset/ erase all content and settings. Do this on the Ipad only.

What happens if I do that
Mac Support Specialist: 1SamuelWhite,
 replied 6 months ago

It will erase the device completely. At that point, you follow the setup instructions. When it gives the option to restore from an iCloud back up you select that. Just be sure you have backed up the phone to the iCloud before you do that as stated before.

I would like you to do it
Mac Support Specialist: 1SamuelWhite,
 replied 6 months ago

The remote log in requests that they send are auto-generated by the system, not me. In this case, we can not log in to handle this request. Unfortunately, because the device is offline during the processes I stated to you.

I give up
Mac Support Specialist: 1SamuelWhite,
 replied 6 months ago

I feel like I am giving the correct information clearly. I have no issues walking through this.

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

Is there an extra charge

Nope