Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to check to make sure that my free subscription to…

Customer Question
I want to check...

I want to check to make sure that my free subscription to Apple Music is cancelled. But I have forgotten my Apple 7 password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, I am confused.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is about my cell phone 7.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris