Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

To change Apple ID I need to sign off on all Apple

Customer Question
To change Apple ID...

To change Apple ID I need to sign off on all Apple devices.... how?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday but did not sign off devices first!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Why a Mac tech?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you wish to change the email address it is linked to?

Please let me know