Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

APPLE 2ND GEN, HAS A BLACK LINE GOING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM OF…

Customer Question
APPLE 2ND GEN, HAS...

APPLE 2ND GEN, HAS A BLACK LINE GOING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM OF SCREEN HO DO YOU FIX IT

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

A WEEK AGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

A WEEK AGO

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this a iPhone or iPad or Macbook you are referring to?

Please let me know