Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Schedule appointment. I Mac OS 10.2. 1 day I talked with…

Customer Question
Schedule appointment Technician's Assistant:...

Schedule appointment

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I Mac OS 10.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

1 day I talked with Apple Care who recommended contacting you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just help me make the appointment for trouble shooting

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you want to make an appointment with Apple Care? Or want to try to fix the problem yourself?

Regards
Jins