Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I thought that I had to make a new password for my new iPad.

Customer Question
I thought that I...

I thought that I had to make a new password ***** my new iPad. Now I can't access my iPad because of password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A week ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do i do the

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you see on the screen of the iPad?

Thank you