Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my password for apple and couldnt get it to come…

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** apple and couldnt get it to come back and it KEPT ASKING ME OVER AND OVER then asked if I wanted to take it out of my phone so I did and now I CANNOT GET BUT ONE OF my contacts.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday or the day before. life has been crazy I have been remodeliing

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

That is what I did but aparently I didn't remember the correct password \ Are my contacts all gone now???????????????????????

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

An update time for loosing all my passwords and hacking prevention would be nice.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Before I continue. You are yelling through this message like you are yelling at Apple personally. With this not being Apple I want to make sure you know that before we continue. Do you know this is JustAnswer.com?

Yelling? I didn't know I was yelling but I would like to.
I paid out $5 and then had to start with the password ***** AGAIN. I Need the answer to a simple question. I clicked yes to remove Apple data on my phone without realizing it would remove all my contacts. Can I get them back?
$ 39 to get my info back? NOW I AM YELLING GO F YOURSELF

The only way to get them back is if you have a backup in iCloud or you use iCloud to sync that data. Do you use iCloud?