Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i cancel apple download from my i phone. What is

Customer Question
How do i cancel...

How do i cancel apple download from my i phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What is that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i dont think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me in which app you are doing the download in?

Please let me know

Thank you

i just want to detete all downloads on my phone

ok.. but which downloads? From within safari? So downloaded content and data from websites?