Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wife and i bought a bose so unlink speaker from the apple…

Customer Question
My wife and i...

My wife and i bought a bose so unlink speaker from the apple store and were told to charge the speaker and sit our iPhone beside it and it would automatically conne4ct with bluetooth

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Trying to find it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Trying to find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is iOS 10.3.3 it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact model of the Bose speaker?

Please let me know

Thank you