Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My daughter is facing problem to remember her iCloud

My daughter is facing...

My daughter is facing problem to remember her iCloud password. Can you please help me to reset password ***** her?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Didn’t change ever, first time she set the password ***** 5/11/17.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I don’t know how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

1/9/2018
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Your Apple ID is normally your email address. You should be able to reset your password ***** a computer using the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Email authentication followed by Next.

Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).

Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

While signed in, it's a good idea to verify that all other details are current and correct.

Once you have the ID and password, restart your Apple device and sign in.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

Hi Mr John, thanks for your professional reply but I am unable to reset the password ***** security questions are also showing me incorrect. I don’t know how to move on.

Ok, that's unfortunate.

If you can’t successfully reset the password ***** the self help tools, you will need special assistance. In this case, you will have to make use of the Express Lane customer service feature to request investigation of the inaccessible account:

https://getsupport.apple.com

Choose the correct category (Apple ID) and issue as prompted by the service above.

As an alternative, if you do not wish to handle it online, you can try calling this number: 1-***-***-****. Ask if they can verify you as the owner of the account for the purposes of resetting the password.

To proof the owner of the Device I can give you the serial number if you can reset the iCloud password.

You would have to give personal info via one of the support options I gave above. It's so much about the device as it is about the security of the Apple account itself.

To proof the owner of the device I can give you the serial number if you can reset the iCloud password?

The serial number does not prove ownership of the account, however. As I stated, you would have to give personal info via one of the support options I gave above. It's due to the security of the Apple account itself.

Ok Mr John, I will try with your suggested option. Thanks for your all cooperation.

You are very welcome!

Please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question. Insert “For John T. F. only” in your initial question and you can, also, submit new questions directly via the following page:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/

Ok Sir.

Good luck!

John T. F., Apple Consultant