Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help - says I have authorized five computers. how o I…

Customer Question
I need help -...

I need help - says I have authorized five computers. how o I find what is on authorized list

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have 3 Microsoft computer, an Apple phone 6SE, and iPod Touch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 6SE? What have you tried so far?

I do not know which computers are 'authorized'. could I bring up a list

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

You can't really see a list of devices but you can verify the number:

1. Open iTunes.
  2. If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
  4. Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
  5. On the Account Information page:

In the Apple ID Summary section, next to Computer Authorizations, you'll see the number of computers that you've authorized. You won't see the names of those computers.

If you desire, you can click "Deauthorize all". Then re-authorize only those devices you wish to use with the account.