Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot redownload a game that I have purchased The only…

Customer Question
I cannot redownload a...

I cannot redownload a game that I have purchased The only way to correct glitch in the game is to del eat it and them download it again. NOw the iPad said my iTunes if frozen. I have already paid for this game, actually it was free, so why would they freeze it. I think it has to do with pay pal which i hate but is connected to my credit card and I pay that card all my cards entirely each month. Hiw do I get the iTunes back on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Sorry, I can press the home but where is the sleep wake button. ARe they all the same button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The only think that happens is seri comes on and says it cannot open iTunes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

How long ago did you first download and install the game?

If it has not been that long, go to the downloads folder (if using a web browser other than Safari the downloads folder may be different than the Safari downloads folder) and search the the files in the folder that have a download dated around the time that you first downloaded the game. If you find the file that you believe to be the downloaded game, perform the reinstall with that file.

If you cannot find the originally downloaded install file, and if you regularly backup, check your backup as well in the downloads folder.

Please let me know the result.

Do you still need assistance?