Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got a message saying my account has been used by another…

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message saying my account has been used by another browser.07 January 2018 Browser Opera Operating system Lineux

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an old computer, a laptop, and Air book, plus a Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It is on my oldest computer that my husband uses MAC OS X

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to change my password

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 5 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** you trying to change? Is your current password *****?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.