Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just received this new phone a week ago. It’s the same…

Customer Question
I just received this...

I just received this new phone a week ago. It’s the same model as my last one, 5s. I tried to redeem iTunes credit, and it sent me to an Apple Security screen, wanting answers to two questions I never even saw on my other phone. I tried to change them and it wouldn’t let me. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Don’t believe I ever have

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Add money to the account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

These may be the security questions that you set up when you first created your Apple account.

If you don't know the answers, then you can reset them:

1. Go to iforgot.apple.com.
  2. Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
  3. Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------